Posts Tagged ‘pandemic’
CORONAVIRUS – NO TRAVEL, NO PROBLEM – WE HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR YOU.
The world continues to be an uncertain place. In the UK the Government has announced its stepped plan to restore normality in the midst of Coronavirus – travel restrictions. We can help you get rid of your overseas property – without visiting Spain.
One thing that has hit the headlines is a 2-week self-isolation for those returning from abroad, bar France.
This is clearly detrimental for those looking to get rid of property overseas, especially during this period. No one wants to self-isolate for 2 weeks having been on lockdown for some time.
EU Property Solutions legal process allows you to get rid of your overseas property without visiting Spain. Here is how:
- You swear a Power of Attorney allowing our Legal Team in Spain to represent you and sign documentation in the country on your behalf. This is arguably the most you will travel – to a local notary to have this document sworn.
- We will arrange access for a Lender Valuation. Just give us the keys or tell us your keyholder’s details.
- We will communicate with the Lender on your behalf. Including any face to face requirements.
- We will sign the Legal Paperwork and conclude the case on your behalf.
Trust is key in this process. Trust us to do right by you and we need to trust you will cooperate to get the desired conclusion.
If your Spanish property is detrimental, especially now during this pandemic ~ respond. Allow EU Property Solutions to resolve the matter on your behalf from the safety of your home.
EU Property Solutions have options and plans for every eventuality. We ensure we will protect you, your income, your home, pensions, and other assets – from any potential or ensuing legal threat.
WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS TO HELP YOU DEAL WITH GETTING RID OF YOUR PROPERTY – WITHOUT VISITING SPAIN.
Spanish Holiday Home Values to Decline
Uncertainty and the markets do not go well together, the Spanish Property market & Spanish holiday homes are no different.
NOBODY, BUT NO ONE KNOWS what is going to happen in the coming months because of Coronavirus.
For sure Spanish Property prices will decline – the extent of this drop is unknown. Spanish Property Expert, Mark Stucklin, completed a survey recently for his website which you can find on www.spanishpropertyinsight.com to get feedback as to how Covid-19 would affect Spanish Property Prices. because and or so how together and are there
Key points relating to Spanish holiday homes:
- 57% of respondents think house prices will reduce a lot (greater than 10%),
- 37% of respondents think house prices will reduce a little (up to 10%), and
- 6% of respondents think there will be no impact on house prices.
Yet another potential house price collapse, this will be alarming to borrowers as many are already self-declared “Mortgage Prisoners” in other words, with mortgage balances greater than their property value.
There are ways through this, and EU Property Solutions’ legal process can help avoid a protracted sale and the associated sales costs. It is key to respond.
So, if you have:
1. Negative equity,
2. Falling rentals,
3. Lender issues,
4. Interest-only problems, or
5. Anything that relates to your property in terms of its problematic disposal….
EU Property Solutions have options and plans for every individual case as we ensure to protect you, your income, your home, pensions, and other assets – from any potential legal threat.
SEE BELOW A TESTIMONIAL FROM A VERY HAPPY & RELIEVED CLIENT.
WE HAVE THE SOLUTIONS TO DEAL WITH SPANISH PROPERTY DEBT ISSUES AND ALLEVIATE YOUR FOREIGN PROPERTY DEBT.