EU Property Solutions – The Importance Of The Right Advice.
Before we really get going on this I have a personal comment to make here. I do not like solicitors no matter where they are from.
BUT to recover any deposit paid in Spain for a development you were never able to complete on, you need to start legal proceedings and have a team ready to fight for you- this includes having a good solicitor.
We have had bad experiences with many associates across various professions but have now got to a place where we have established strong and trustworthy legal team that we use to help our clients fight for what is rightfully theirs.
So why am I telling you this?
Essentially to demonstrate that we have the experience of the mysterious ways of the Spanish legal system and have now developed a team willing to help recover any financial/property situation there and especially the instance of the recovery of Deposits paid where people contractually committed to purchase a Spanish property.
I will also share with you the fact as with most legal beagles in the world Spanish lawyers all say they can do a certain type of work, but very often they are not that capable. So be careful who you appoint and seek references. Also, our teams do not adopt the ‘manana’ approach to our work. We like to get things done.
The main theme of this article is to point out the potential issues in recovering lost Spanish Deposits paid for incomplete developments and these include:
• There are time limits in this work.
• The preparation of all documentation is vital. This may seem obvious but Spanish Courts are rigorous on Court filings and will strike a case out for any small error.
• We have seen an eminent firm in the Malaga area, fail in its submissions and 11 cases were struck out…..gone forever.
• VITAL…….you only get one chance with a Deposit Refund Claim, which is why I am labouring the point.
• The Writ filed must be 100% correct in every sense. The detail is essential.
• Ensure that your solicitor pressurises the Bank involved throughout because as the Defendant they will try to wiggle out of these types of actions.
• On securing any Judgement you will still need a team to continue with the drive, to secure your award.
These are the main issues but the area is a potential minefield if you do not appoint the correct team. There are many more.
I would say this but………….. EU Property Solutions are the right team and so confident are we of achieving the recovery of your deposit that after the Court Filing fee and the cost of preparing your Power of Attorney here in the UK, we will work on a No win No fee basis.
So, if you have been wronged and your Deposit is recoverable, please be very careful and get the right team and the correct advice. As with anything you need the best team available and as our average case recovery is on average c£70,000 it becomes vital.
Apologies if I have offended any of our legal and Banking friends, but hey!
Thanks for your time and we look forward to speaking to you soon and helping you to recover your lost property deposit.